Come and st Read more [...]
Exciting Bed and Breakfast with open views of the mountains at a height of 1100 m, the highest place in Israel, on top of Mt. Tsafrir in the Druze Village of Beit Jann.
The guest rooms are suitable for couples and families, and fitted with a kitchenette and adjoining shower.
A huge balcony with a spacious garden in the center.
A unique Syrian pool, children’s games,
An art and painting area and a barbeque area.
Druze breakfast with a wide variety of dishes, and pastries.
Bed and Breakfast Other pampering by prior arrangement:
* Druze lunch/dinner with a natural mountainous flavor may be ordered (by prior reservation).
* On Fridays, pastries are served directly from the oven beside the breakfast table (included in the price).
* A variety of body and cosmetic treatments may be reserved.
* Birthday parties may be held on the premises.
* Herbal tea corner.
* A surprise every weekend.
* Guided tours in the area.
* Fruit picking (in season).
* Jeep trips.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.