Parpar BaKf Read more [...]
The cave-style lobby contains a fireplace, mattresses, nargilehs, herb tea, Druze coffee with cardamom, and chestnuts for a real authentic ambience.
At Admonit, there are 4 air-conditioned guest rooms well-appointed down to the last detail for ideal accommodation for couples and families, all facing the are-inspiring pastoral view of Mt. Meron and the heart of the nature reserve.
The guest house features a dīwān cave-style guest dining room.
There are seating units and BBQ areas outside the units.
Adjoining the units is parking for cars and busses.
Authentic Druze dinners, guided jeep trips, and authentic Druze folklore evenings, including a debka troupe, are available, by prior reservation and for an additional fee.
Moreover, groups can also be hosted, by prior arrangement.
All Bed and Breakfast guest rooms include:
- Double bed.
- Fully-fitted kitchenette.
- Tea and coffee corner – unlimited.
- Seating area with cable TV.
- Jacuzzi for two surrounded by candles.
- Special olive oil-based soap from Aya Natural laboratories.
- The accommodation includes a sumptuous Druze breakfast.
- Authentic Druze dinners or BBQ and fish meals are available by prior reservation.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.