In the vill Read more [...]
In recent years, numerous Israelis have given up holiday making in hotels and instead prefer a vacation in a Bed and Breakfast . There are several reasons for choosing a Bed and Breakfast: The comfort, the quiet, the special food, and, of course, the sense of isolation and connection with nature.
HaBustan Motel is situated in the small village of Ein Al-Asad on top of Mt. Kfir, surrounded by greenery, fresh air, and awesome pastoral landscapes. The village was established at the end of the 19th century by residents from various places whose hearts were won by this magnificent spot.
Ein Al-Asad affords breathtaking views of Lower Galilee, the Carmel Mountains, and Lake Kinneret. Local residents maintain the authenticity of the landscape and the customs to the extent that technology and progress have not harmed their texture and customs, that are characterized by generosity, altruism, tolerance, patience, and welcoming guests warmly and with open arms. No wonder that recently many tourists visit the motel.
Attractions and complementary services at HaBustan Motel:
• Fitted, air-conditioned dining room overlooking Haifa, Haifa Bay and Lower Galilee.
• Guests are eligible for sumptuous homemade breakfasts and dinners.
• Air-conditioned lecture hall, including an oriental lounging area, ping pong table, and satellite TV connected to YES.
• Spacious parking lot.
• Swimming pool a 15 minute walk from the motel.
• A variety of activities for adults and children a 20 minute drive away.
HaBostan Motel boasts 6 suites overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Lake Kinneret, and the hills of Lower Galilee. Each suite includes:
• An air-conditioned, well-appointed double room with awe-inspiring pastoral views.
• A fully-furnished, air-conditioned children’s bedroom with a Druze lounging area.
• Mini bar.
• Coffee corner.
• Satellite TV connected to YES.
• Toilet, shower, and Jacuzzi.