Visit The C Read more [...]
The Druze village of Beit Jann is located in the lush countryside on the hilltops of the Galilee mountains.
We invite you to spend time in Beit Jann for an unforgettable experience of a lifetime with us at Alon Meron guest rooms. Alon Meron is build on one of the peaks of the ancient village that is rich in heroic stories, noble heritage and anecdotes from the ancient book that opens up before your eyes each morning when you glance towards the hills of Southern Lebanon.
We invite you to exclusive papering, to feel the oriental lifestyle,
to taste the superb, rich and delicate rural Druze cuisine
And to get a glimpse of the traditional life in the springtime.
Pampering at Alon Meron
* The accommodation includes a sumptuous breakfast that integrates special plants:
* Wild plants (thistle, cichorium endivia, fennel, malva, mejaddara with bulgur, etc.)
* Labane with olive oil, goat’s cheese, goat’s milk, and more.
* Holistic medical massage by prior reservation.
* Catering, lunches and full dinners are available – by prior arragement.
* Lectures about the Druze community, heritage, history, values, customs, and beliefs.
* Incarnation, and various unusual stories.
* Riding and walking tours in the heart of the ancient village and enjoying the spectacular views of Israel
from one of the highest places, 1050 meters above sea level (Mt. HaAri).
* Tours in the heart of Mt. Meron and the village.
* Visit to holy sites.