Attraction Category: EcoTourism
Located at the heart of the Israeli Negev desert, in the Arava Valley. We are an ecological resort built in our own hands according to eco principles: green building, solar electricity, water recycling and composting toilets. Our cabins are well suited to desert lodging and have an uninterrupted view of the Negev desert landscape which makes the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
What´s in the cabin?
Double bed, sitting-relaxing area (with 2 additional mattresses), “coffee corner”, shower with all-time hot water, ecological toilet (composting type) and a private yard with a bonfire area supplied with wood.
Total number of cabins: 9
Maximum guests per cabin: 6
Wifi Access – FREE – cellular modem plug-in
The Khan (tavern)
Our guests are invited to relax in our Desert Khan (Tavern) in a more communal desert experience. The Khan includes shaded areas with simple woven rugs, mattresses and low tables. At the heart of our Israeli Desert Khan is a well-equipped kitchen including a refrigerator, barbeque, wood burning stove for baking pittas and pizzas, and “poike” pots for cooking on a bonfire.
Breakfast and dinner are available at Negev Ecolodge. We serve fresh, homemade, genuine Israeli desert meals. If you wish – you can cook your meals at the kitchen in the Khan. Some of the cabins have a little kitchen as well.
Breakfast is NIS 55 for adult and NIS 25 for a child.
Dinner is NIS 95 for adult and NIS 50 for a child.
Negev Ecolodge offers a refreshing shaded desert pool at summer time: March to October.
In the area – Attractions / Activities / Tours
* In our ecolodge: Earth and Mud Creation workshops, Shark Tooth Walk, Cycling in the Arava.
* Incense Route and Nabataeans sites – Unesco World Heritage Site- available as walking tour, cycling route or as a jeep trip.
* Barak canyon and Ada canyon are beautiful desert canyons, 10-30 minutes drive.
* Timna Park – World´s first copper mines, dated to ancient Egypt era – 1 hour driving.
* Dead Sea – 423 meters (1,388 ft) below sea level, the lowest elevation on the Earth´s surface – 1 hour driving.
* Eilat, Mitzpe Ramon, Avdat – 1 hour driving.
* Sde Boker – realization of the dream envisioned by David Ben Gurion, Israel’s first prime minister, to settle the desert and make it bloom – 1.25 hours driving
* Masada – 1st-century CE fortress – 1.5 hours driving
* Sinai border crossing – 1.5 hours driving.
* Petra (Jordan) – 3 hours driving.
Weekday (Sat-Wed) – per night: 2 adults – NIS 400 – NIS 250. Additional adult or child in the cabin (from 2 years): NIS 50.
Weekends (Thu-Fri) – per night: 2 adults – NIS 550. Additional adult or child in the cabin (from 2 years): NIS 75.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.